Buy a Home in Sarasota
When buying a home, I can show you only those homes best suited to your needs — size, style, features, location, and accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences. I can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property.
- I can help you determine how much home you can afford
- I can put you in touch with the right bankers who can be most effective for you and explain alternative financing methods
- I am already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy
- I can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service, even if you are relocating from another city. Agents who are REALTORS® have access to a variety of unique informational resources and can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, etc
- When the perfect home at the perfect price is not available, I often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that can make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value
- I can assist you when purchasing a newly built home by protecting your interests and guide you along the right path. I can suggest builders with reputations for delivering a high-quality product, responding quickly to issues, and being financially sound
- When considering an investment property, I can help you find opportunities that meet your objectives
- Most importantly, I can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. I am sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make.
I look forward to working with you!